5 Reasons Why Tredilion Park In Monmouthshire, Wales Is The Perfect Wedding Venue
We could give you a million reasons to get married at Tredilion Park, but for our blog, we thought we’d keep it short and sweet!
1. Our beautiful venue has been updated to the highest standard whilst maintaining its original features and spectacular architecture. From original oak paneled walls, to grand marble fireplaces, your photographs of your special day will be nothing but fabulous. Every room is full of ornaments that will catch your eye and make you look twice!
2. Despite the natural beauty of Tredilion Park, it is still a blank canvas that you can create to whatever you desire. If it’s bohemian magic that you’re looking to imitate, or glamorous luxury, we can assist in whatever style is in your mind. We also offer a package incorporating different types of marquees which can be decorated in any style imaginable, whether it’s a rustic style wedding you’re planning, or a traditional, formal ceremony, we can assist.
3. One of the many advantages of booking Tredilion Park is that our beautiful manor house, the exquisite gardens and breath taking views will be entirely yours for the duration to enjoy at your leisure. You could be saying your vows on the Saturday and trekking around the 200 acres on the Sunday.
4. We’ve already mentioned the beauty of the estate, but the surroundings themselves are nothing short of impressive. Set in the heart of Monmouthshire, Tredilion Park is home to fantastic countryside, thrilling mountain such as the Skirrid, and just a stone’s throw away from the enchanted town of Abergavenny.
5. As you may be aware, Tredilion Park has recently been under refurbishment and the whole estate has seen a complete make over. As part of this renovation, we are pleased to announce that we will be able to offer accommodation for up to 42 guests in various suites in our manor house. These rooms will be completed by 2021 but offers food for thought when planning your wedding with us at Tredilion Park.
Our friendly team are always available to discuss what Tredilion Park can offer you on your big day. You can find our contact details on our website.
Photo Credit: Aurelia Allen Photography and Morgan James Photography